Tuesday, January 23, 2007

day three

so i had i feeling i'd be too dull to have something to say every day. the entire excitement of my day is superstore, laundry and work tonight. hope that's not as sad as it sounds. oh well, it's my life regardless. on the perk side of things i found a fabulous chocolate brown sweater durring my grocery shopping for $4.97. can't beat that, and i didn't have to shop alone, thank God. nothing's worse than grocery shopping alone with the kids. the snells joined me.
only 6 more sleeps until my champage birthday! for the rest of the world who doesn't know what that is, it's when you turn the age of the day you were born. i'm turning 29 on the 29th. so far i've been taken to see night at the museum. very funny. and had a fabulous dinner at my parents of blueberry perogies. oohhhh baby. if you've never had, you're so missing out! not a bad start to my 29th year gracing the planet i must say.
well i should do my hair before i have to work,not much use in trying cause the color's nasty faded and i really need a haircut, but that's all coming on saturday. yay!

2 comments:

111 said...

I AM COMING TO SEE YOU IN THE SUMMER! YOU CAN FIX MY HAIR! CUT AND COLOR! AND YOU WILL NOT SHOP ALONE! HOOOOOOORAY!

Unknown said...

now you are as geeky as your WOW playing husband. penners cant think of anything to say. keep bloggin.