Friday, January 26, 2007

3 more sleeps

only 3 more sleeps till my birthday. shower me world!any whoo, i went to MAC the other day and picked up a few new shaddows. the girl there gave me a suggestion to use their paint in neutral as a base to my shaddow so the color's more vibrant. NO JOKE! you gotta try this stuff if you love vibrant shaddows. such a differance. it's so great. and don't worry Rae, i'm saving all my cast aways for you in the summer.
i'm hoping to scoot to the mall this afternoon for some birthday shopping. mabye i'll find some super deals. i do love a good deal. i'll keep you posted.
and Rae, God's already paved the way. i knew that when i was down there. it's your home and he's blessing you so much. and it's only the begining. Take rest in His promises and enjoy the ride of faith and blessings. love ya babe!

1 comment:

111 said...

you are such my cheerleader! (what horrible grammar i have!) did you see my blog about DHC???