Monday, January 29, 2007

chamage?!


happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so i didn't really get to sleep in, but i did get to go shopping ALL by myself ,as my gift from my husband, and not only that, i found great deals. oh ya! i got a cute black dress to wear over jeans for $12.50, a pair of really nice dress pants from mexx for $10, a really cute suit jacket for $10, two pairs of leather gloves (lined with cashmere) for $5 ea, a pair of bermuda plaid shorts for $10 and some fun fuzzy socks. i love clearance sales. makes my heart happy!and i still get to go for greek and a movie tonight. i think we're gonna try to see the prestige. very exciting.

so all you girls out there, you have one year to save up to come and party with me for my 30th birthday. a fun filled weekend at the fairmont banffsprings hotel, and their world class spa. is there really a better way to ring in your 30's. i think not. can't wait. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm spa!

1 comment:

111 said...

i never cease to be amazed at the deals you find!! we will definitely have to go shopping while i'm home! happy birthday to you!!