Sunday, January 21, 2007

always inspiring me

well, i guess i'm slowly joining the new melenium. My good friend Rachel, who is always inspiring me, makes her blog so fun i just had to do it too. so welcome all who are weary, detached and longing for the days they were fashionable. you've found a kindred spirit here. hopefully i'll be able to keep up with this new found fun, but if i stray please forgive me. i don't even know that my life is interesting enough for me to be doing this, but you never know until you try i guess. it's a very quite but brief part of my day where the kids are napping, my husband is working and the only noise is the house is the dishwasher runner, which sounds like a desil truck driving around my kitchen, so it's as quite as it gets. and for a few moments i get to breath. aaaaahhhhh!the excitment of my life is that i'm an aunty now for the first time. only by friendship, not by blood. but i take it so much more seriously. i mean you know you love your kids(duh) and your family is always your family, but to have the honor of an honorary aunty is a BIG deal. here's a little man that not only to i get to see grow up and play with my daughters, but i get to help when i can, love on him, teach him the little i know, and help show him the feminine side of God. what a huge thing. oh, and also how to start a wicked food fight and how to pick on his mom REALLY well. oh ya baby!any hoo.. i'm out for now. see y'all later!

1 comment:

111 said...

hooray, krii! i will read this regularily...yeehaw! and of course, you know that inspiration goes two ways... love you!