Tuesday, April 10, 2007

figgin!!!!!!

so more snow. and not just a dusting, but snow! the times alberta sucks........yeesh!
any hoo, easter is over and boy was that a trying holiday. definitely an attack for my focusing on God and trying to dig deeper. but i survived so far and with Him i can keep going!so we dust it all off and pick ourselves up and keep on hobbling. the highlight of my holiday was actually "what not to wear behind the seams". which i've now watched 3 times since friday. how sad am i. i really would give my left arm to meet them. some people love celebrities and i have an obsession with tv hosts. never said i was normal, infact i cherish not being such.
i think the ever constant snow is also affecting my emotions so i played with my hair in the bathroom this morning, i went from mid length punkish black with blue to Hally berry short and red. nice to be red again. it's been about a year now. that's a log time for me.
so enjoy your day where ever you are i will truck through mine with my mini cadbury cream eggs to sustain me. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: