Thursday, April 10, 2008

mear hours

so i pick up brock and chandra in 1.5 hours. he was able to call me from london this morning and all seems to be going well. no late flight or major injuries. it's only been 10 days but it's been a long stretch for me and alarielle. i'm too tired to function and she misses her daddy. so she's coming to the airport with me to pick him up. naestra gets to stay and play with poppa. dunno who gets the better end on the deal, but i'm pumped to see my husband! woohoo!

also, pen you're new station wagon rocks! i love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i miss brock.
and it will be good to hear teh stories from the land of the scot

jim

also pen does have a nice van

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.