Sunday, February 3, 2008

kriiation awards

can i just say that i truly have the greatest support group ever. not only did i get a 30th b-day party but i got my very own awards show. complete with top hats, jewels, red carpet, and awards. SO FREEKING FABULOUS! i was surrounded by friends, family, and celebrity guests( 8 by 10 photos, but it's the thought that counts.thanks for coming Josh, Johnny, and Clinton!). love was poured out on my from across the miles (Rae, you are my rock and my Diva), and from inside the room, though i was also sightly roasted, which really proves the love (my darlings Jim and Frankie). and although i took home the "meanopause is only a step away" award, i will be displaying it proudly next the my pic of my kids at work. a symbol of my proudest acomplishments in life, my beautiful girls right next to the plastic symbol of the love for me of all the people in that room and across the miles. you all rock my world equally as much as i try to outpour love on you and fill your lives with some of the most retarded laughter imaginable. if these 30 years have been the appitizer of my life, i am so looking forward to feasting on the rest of it with you all. HUGE love and a good flashing to you all, i want all the beads!

No comments: