Monday, January 21, 2008

fabulous at 3

so we went out shopping and running errands today and my diva of a 3year old got herself a fur coat and matching purse. so stinking cute! gotta love post christmas sales! it's still a little big for her but now she has a fun church coat for next year and a purse to keep her crayons in. and let me say how HAPPY i am to have girls. i watched "superbad" on the weekend, and suddenly dealing with the bras, short skirts and periods doesn't seem so bad. i'll take it over the horny degenerates teen boys seem to turn in to for that phase of their lives. then again in the midst of the "i hate you" screaming and crying at 14 with my girls, i may change my mind and trade pen for gideon.
but, here's to my last week of my 20's! next tuesday i'm 30 and life for some reason changes.as for me my plan is to become even less mature and responsible. ha ha! by the time i'm 70 i should be a completely derange burden on my children. as i yell at naestra to get off the kitchen table. ugh! i'm so gonna do that to her when i'm old.

No comments: