Monday, January 28, 2008

bitter sweet

so i got to see a very fun movie yesterday with my girlfriends. and i must say 27 dresses has my full support for anyone looking for a fun date movie. and i think it has one of my favourite movie moments in it, it's tying with a molin rouge moment. high praise i know but i'm willing to risk it. on the flip side, we walked passed a poster of heath ledger as the joker for the new batman movie and it stopped my heart and made it weep for a moment, purely for the tragedy of the loss of life. someone seeking so hard and internally tortured too much. i know he's not the only one to befall the same type of fate, but it's in out faces more so we are more aware. i think of how my heart aches for the pain heath must have been in, how much harder is it for our Father to watch us go though it. may we be sensitive and merciful.

No comments: