Friday, October 19, 2007

reflection

sitting at the flood gates, waiting for the revelation.kinda how i'm feeling today, which is good and kinda not for some reason.you spend most of your life, at least i have, very confident in who i am and how i have been created. i mean we all have off days, but when you start counting in months, you lose heart some days.what am i waiting for, how much farther do i have to go, am i going along willingly, or being dragged along in sheer obliviousness. are my hearts desires in line, or childish wisps floating above my head that i'm trying to hard to desperately cling to.

2 comments:

111 said...

hey baby. hold fast - you are not alone.

Anonymous said...

you are one of my favourite people. The sun will shine again, I promise. Your babies are small and life is not easy. You are in a stage when you feel that you are just giving endlessly and nothing can fill your cup completely, for you are too empty to even receive. Hold on, honey and take it 1 hour at a time. If you need help, please ask.... God has put you in my heart and I will pray for you.
I love you - your secret sister:)