Monday, February 5, 2007

the at home excitemnet

oh the joys of being a stay at home mom. it's snowing too much to take the kids out for no good reason, and i have 3 days of dishes piled over every inch of my kitchen counters. my dishwasher died on me.i could have hand washed the dishes( I THINK NOT!) or waited for my dear husband to fix it old clunker and run 3 loads of dishes all day today(much better option).then there's the never ending mountain of laundry. blech. today my life feels like the embodiment of glamour , let me tell you.

2 comments:

Manda said...

At least your children are gorgeous and you're a hottie too! Go to your email account and watch the videos I told you about, let Alarielle watch too, she'll love it! That'll cheer you up! I'd come and visit and help with the chores, but I have a social assignment, a math assignment, and a science midterm to study for. Yay school.

111 said...

yes, i can relate. i feel your pain. i am here for you.