Friday, February 2, 2007

absurd?


as you may know, my mighty women are reading "captivating" as our study book for the year. (yep it takes us a year to get through a 12 chaper book, we like to spend ALOT of time conecting. he he he. ).any hoo, i was reading through the chapter about how God wants to romance you and i found the concept of imagining your favorite romatinc movie scene, and repacing the hero with God and your self with the heroine. Now, for me it's the elephant secene from Moulin Rouge(stop laughing). the idea of God not only serinading me, but persuing me in such a fashion seems rediculous. and yet........you don't want anything else to be truer. so i'm gonna bath in the thought of God being my ewan mc greegor today and smile, even if it is nasty gross outside. bbrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: