Monday, November 24, 2008

one week

well here we are, one full week past due. ugh. today's my NST: non stress test, for the baby. and if nothing happens i'm supposed to be induced on wed, so on the bright side i should only be pregnant for 3 more days regardless. sigh. feeling very discouraged being this over due. but i did get an actual weekend of rest, aside from all the walking, raspberries and contractions. my in laws took the girls for 2 nights in great hope that all my contractions would lead to prince humperdink's arrival. my parents are home from the funeral of my grandpa and learned something new. apparently his name wasn't really Henry as we had all believed, it was Heinrich, much more german. mom wanted to know if we were gonna name the babe Heinrich now, HA! if she only knew what we were planning. ha ha ha! come on baby!

No comments: